Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I need to re.reconcile my last bank statement. My computer

Customer Question

I need to re.reconcile my last bank statement. My computer won't let me. Can it be done?
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Apparently I neglected to "finish" the prior reconciliation and it that cased a problem in finishing the last one. I would like to delete both and start over.
JA: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I was trying to resolve a difference of 170.00 and the unfinished reconciliation caused a problem. Is there a way to delete the two reconciliations and start over?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question.

What financial software are you using? (i.e. Quicken 2016 or QuickBooks 2015)