Karen Joinson
Karen Joinson, Client Support & Accountant - 15+ years
Experience:  BS Accounting & Computer Science, QB Certified ProAdvisor
96003480

For some reason, when i try to update my quicken

Customer Question

for some reason, when i try to update my quicken transactions via One Step Update, it's not doing anything
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: i did get asked to update my intuit login and password ***** i did but i dont know how to get that information into the actual quicken update.... not sure of the steps to take
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?
Customer: i dont think so... it's always worked before but it's been a month since ive had the issue
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question.

It sounds like you were asked to update your quicken password ***** your intuit id. You can use these steps to update in your software:

Step 1:

Whenever required, you can change the password ***** your Intuit ID.

For this:

• Go to Quicken > Preferences > Intuit ID, Mobile & Alerts
  • Click Update your Intuit Profile Information
  • Sign in with your existing Intuit ID and password. You Intuit profile is displayed.
  • Update Password ***** new password ***** Exit - then you will login to Intuit again and at bottom of window, you will see option to check Save to Password ***** - check this and exit. Now try One Step Update again.

Important: We strongly recommend that you sign into your Quicken application with your new password ***** updating the accounts register.

If this does not resolve, please let me know and I will review further.

Thanks,

Karen