Karen Joinson
Karen Joinson, Client Support & Accountant - 15+ years
Experience:  BS Accounting & Computer Science, QB Certified ProAdvisor

How do I print the register for Quicken 2015 for Mac for

Customer Question

How do I print the register for Quicken 2015 for Mac for specific time perikods
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Whatmore do you need?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?
Customer: I would liketo be able to print my register for specific kperiods of time
Submitted: 3 days ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 3 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question today!

To print a register for specific period of time, select Report/Banking/Transactions. To run a specific Account/select Customize on the upper right hand corner and select Date Range to select specific date range.

Please let me know if this does not answer your question!

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
after selecting Report/ no word banking appears
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I guess Quicken 2007 or 8 is what I should stay with

HI there -

I use Quicken 2016 so I should have confirmed the steps for Quicken 2015 Mac. Here are the steps for printing a register and filter by date (as well as several other options) for Mac version: (see step 2)

• At the top of every register you'll find a Filter Bar with tools to let you manage and filter what appears in the register. Filter by date, transaction type and more. Experiment with these settings to find the view that is right for you. Click the Reset Filters button to restore the default setting.
  • To search or filter the register just type into the search field in the filter bar. All visible columns are searched by default. Turn on additional columns to broaden your search or select the drop down menu in the search field to narrow your search. You can search on payee, tag, category, amount -- any column displayed in the register. To show all transactions again, click the Clear button in the Search field.
  • At the bottom of every register is the Register Toolbar. This contains commonly used register actions:
    • New: Add a new manual transactions (Command + N)
    • Edit: Edit the selected transaction (Command + E)
    • Split: Split the selected transaction (Option + Command + S). Learn more about splits.
    • Delete: Delete the selected transaction
    • Schedule: Create a new, scheduled transaction (Bill or Income Reminder) OR create a Scheduled Transaction based on the selected transaction.
    • Paid: Mark the selected, scheduled transaction as paid (i.e. enter the transactions)
    • Print: Print transactions from the deleted register (Command + P)
    • Reconcile: Reconcile the selected account
    • Columns: Select the columns to hide or show in the register (or hold down the Control key and click in any column header to select from a list).
    • Settings: View the settings for the selected account, including the download/connectivity settings.
  • You can sort a register by clicking a column header. To reverse the sort order, click the column header again/
  • You can rearrange the order of the displayed columns by dragging the column headers to the left or right.
  • To adjust the width of a column, drag the separator line between column headers.