Karen Joinson
Karen Joinson, Client Support & Accountant - 15+ years
Experience:  BS Accounting & Computer Science, QB Certified ProAdvisor

I have received 3 replies from Quicken, all of which deal

Customer Question

I have received 3 replies from Quicken, all of which deal with orders###-##-#######-##-#### and###-##-#### I only want one order for Quicken 2017 Deluxe. I have also received a confirmation code which is 142169. The reason all this occurred is that I get to a point on line where I feel I have down-loaded the 2017 version, but I cannot find it on my computer. In any event, I want to cancel all of the above orders and start over again. Can you help me?
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 9 days ago.

Hi Richard -

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question.

I understand your frustration. To request a refund or cancel an order, you will need to go to

Depending on your browser, you can usually find an option on the upper right corner to access downloaded files or go to Files Explorer/downloads. I would cancel the orders first by contacting and then proceed to find your file.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance or setup a secure remote session to help you find your file.