Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I don't know how to find my AGI for 2014, and I must file

Customer Question

I don't know how to find my AGI for 2014, and I must file 2015 today! I've done my taxes with TurboTax for several years. Can't TurboTax show me the answer?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Barbara replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

If you can access your 2014 tax return in TurboTax, you will be able to find your AGI on Line 37 of your Form 1040. You can also access your 2014 tax return if you saved your 2014 tax return to your computer to find your AGI.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How can I access my 2014 return from TurboTax
Expert:  Barbara replied 5 months ago.

Did you prepare your return using the online or desktop version?

Expert:  Barbara replied 5 months ago.

If you used the online version,

If you paid for TurboTax this year, you can download every return until October 2017. If you didn't pay to file this year, you need to upgrade and pay for TurboTax before you can download old tax returns.

1. Sign in to TurboTax.
  2. Click the Taxes tab in the top-left corner.
  3. Then, scroll to the bottom and click the Load My Tax Timeline link in the bottom-right. Every year that you have used TurboTax online will appear.
  4. Click on the year you are looking for a click the Download/print return (PDF) link. Your tax return will start downloading automatically.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry I paid $52 for something I can't gain access to - is this a company related to TurboTax, or a scam?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Barbara replied 5 months ago.

Just Answer is not affiliated with TurboTax and not a scam.

You can contact TurboTax directly FOR FREE and they can walk you through the steps. Their number is(###) ###-####