Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

My whole QuickBooks file was erased blank. When I try to

Customer Question

My whole QuickBooks file was erased blank. When I try to install it again it won't allow me. It says that the payroll file is missing for something of that short. The QBooks icon is on my desktop but it's just a black square, I can't even run the back up CD's
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?
Customer: We have try everything
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 12 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question today.

This looks issues looks like a series of questions that will need to be asked and answered. Would you prefer a premium service phone call?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I can't do any of those options now. Can I do it in 2 to 3 weeks ? Please. Thank You