Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

Trying to add a Target RED credit card to Quicken 2016.

Customer Question

Trying to add a Target RED credit card to Quicken 2016. Account is recognized but transactions do not download. Please advise. I tried entering it as Target Guest Card and also Target National Bank but same result. TD Bank did not recognize card. Also, Quic***** *****ged account type from Credit Card to Checking.
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: See my prior message
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 13 days ago.

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your financial software question.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 13 days ago.

the bank you need is the bank that actually issued the card.

TD Bank USA, N.A. is the issuer of the Target Credit Card and the Target MasterCard

and quicken still will not download it from within quicken.

You will have to go to the credit card website and download it as a qfx file and then import it into quicken

Download transactions on the View Statements screen by selecting a format from the Download Transactions drop-down menu. When you download transactions to programs like Quicken/Money, the downloaded files aren't automatically imported into your software. You'll first want to save the file and then import it through your software application.

I can log in remotely and work on it with you if you want to pay a little bit extra.