Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

My new Quicken 2016 will not allow me to sign in. I have

Customer Question

My new Quicken 2016 will not allow me to sign in. I have changed the password ***** times-still says try again in 15 mins.
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I had an older version of Quicken. Techs cleared out everything on my computer after downloading my files. Like a new computer. Intuit opens with my e-mail but won't accept my password.
JA: Is there anything else the Financial Software Technician should be aware of?
Customer: It's possible the sign in is spelled incorrectly, but it won't let me correct it
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Richard replied 19 days ago.

Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Expert:  Richard replied 19 days ago.

Is this the password ***** open your company file? Or to sign on into your account online?