Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I was ready to transmit the efiling, it gets back to me

Customer Question

I was ready to transmit the efiling, it gets back to me "there is an update", so I went to update the software, it still comes back "there is an update..." 10 times, restart software and computer multi times
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: can't believe i have to pay $5 to get an answer :) that's not reasonable but i paid
JA: The Financial Software Technician's require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.
Customer: it didn't go through i am oversea
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?
Customer: that's it. I have paid but the webpage doesn't refresh I have paid on JustAnswer, but the webpage doesn't direct me
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 2 months ago.

Hi -

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now. I will respond shortly!

Can you tell me what financial software and version you are using? Are you on a pc or mac?