Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

My computer is XP and I have quicken 2014, I had been

Customer Question

my computer is XP and I have quicken 2014, I had been downloading transactions for a long time and now I can't. What can I do?
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I use this primarily to download transactions to my credit card accounts, previously when I clicked one-step update it asked for a password ***** the password ***** I would click on skip and then it would proceed to the page where I entered individual passwords. I decide to install a password ***** the vault and since then I cannot update.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?
Customer: Only that I am not the most knowledgeable computer operator.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Karen Joinson replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question. I will respond shortly!

It looks like you are having an issue after the password ***** was entered. There will be a series of questions I need to ask to determine the best course of action, I would like to start a premium service phone call. Will this be ok with you?

Hi Joe -

I proposed the call because when you did, the status was payment failure and I could not call.

Karen