Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

Intuit quicken, I need the key. I have to get my finances in

Customer Question

intuit quicken, I need the key.
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I have to get my finances in order.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?
Customer: All I need is the key so I can download the software,
Category: Financial Software
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
If I cannot get the key for this software for free, I will call Intuit and request a refund. I have been screwed around too long. This is not the a contract just to be able to use the software I bought and paid for. I think I am the patsy in this. I am sick of this whole mess. The company will get the software as long as I cant get it to work. your experts must have to read the whole bill of rights. to give me a number.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 2 months ago.

what version of quicken do you have ?

and how did you get it ?