Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

My email is, I can not get oline,quickbooks had me running

Customer Question

my email is***@******.***, I can not get oline,quickbooks had me running around supposedly clearing up my books which has not been corrected yet and still no internet what do I DO!
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Rick Martin replied 5 months ago.

There are a few considerations to ensure 1099's are properly cut off at 10/1, including the number of invoices you expect to receive and the accuracy of invoices you have received in the past. Many companies use software to determine 1099 cutoff dates, reducing risk of error. I would suggest personally notifying each invoice recipient to advise them of the the cuttoff. If they do make an error not in your favor you may request a corrected 1099 prior to filing your return. I will respond to your EIN question in a moment.

EINs are primarily used when there are employees.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 5 months ago.

can you tell me exactly what this question is about?

you started off saying you "cant get online" then went on about quickbooks and then there were posts about 1099's

I would love to help you but i am very confused.