emc011075, Other
Experience:  As Tax Professional I had been using several financial and tax preparation softwares as part of my job

How do open my TurboTax IRS return for 2014? I need a copy

Customer Question

How do open my TurboTax IRS return for 2014? I need a copy of page one of Form 1040 to send to a mortgage company. Thank you.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  emc011075 replied 2 months ago.

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

To open tax2014 application you need 2014 Turbo Tax. Open the program, click file/open tax return, locate the file and click open. Click the file tab (bellow Federal tax due/refund tab) and than print/save for your records. Click print and select what you want to print.

Any questions?

I see you offline now. So if this answered your question, please take a moment to rate my response so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. You find the rating bar on the top of the page – 5 stars. However, if you need clarification, or want to discuss this issue further, let me know. Thank you.