Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

I worked with a tech from Intuit on 7/19 & 7/20/2016 to

Customer Question

I worked with a tech from Intuit on 7/19 & 7/20/2016 to reinstall my Quicken account and update to Premier 2016.
My old Id NO. was 16643657 and then I received notice that ID No.###-##-####did not have enough memory so I purchased more but now when I backup my quicken account online it tells me that I don't have enough storage. I may be backing up other files from my computer which probably is not necessary but I quess I do not really know what I am doing. Which ID No should I be using now and how do I ascertain I am only backing up the Quicken files?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 3 months ago.

I can log in and see what is going on if you like. But your simplest solution might be to just purchase more space from intuit

if you right click on the little quicken online backup icon on the lower right near the clock and select

ABOUT quicken online backup it will tell you what id the computer is using.

If you log in here with your id and password

then click on account info it will give you an option to do that. It is probably cheaper than having me log in and streamline what you are backing up.

But if you do want me to, I can log in remotely and talk with you on the phone and get it all straightened out so that you know it is working. There is an extra charge for that as it is a premium service and it is totally optional on your part. But i am happy to do it if you want me to and i am putting up the offer for you to accept or not.