Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

I purchased the Quicken 2016 and have not been able to use

Customer Question

I purchased the Quicken 2016 and have not been able to use it. I have spent 3 hours on the phone with support to no avail. Previously I was using my son's program, and it was working fine. When I tried to retrieve my data, it won't let me in. My case number *****: (###) ###-#### ***** respond!!!
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 3 months ago.

I can help you this way and I am a lot better than the quicken support people in India. But what might be a lot easier is if I was to log in remotely to fix it for you. I can get you my phone number and remote in and work on it with you if you can pay a little extra for premium service

The problem is that quicken has so many passwords that its often tough to know which one you are having problems with. It sounds like either the one to register quicken itself or the one for the data file and it's very different to fix one from the other