Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I cannot begin to tell you how upset I am with using Quicken

Customer Question

I cannot begin to tell you how upset I am with using Quicken Home and Business 2015. Also I have purchased the 2016 edition BUT haven’t installed it as I am having way too much trouble with Quicken. Since 2007, I have faithfully used Quicken and have been very happy with it.This year, however, you have messed me up BIG TIME.1. A couple of months ago, downloading checks from my bank to my Qucken Account was not working. I spoke with a man, probably from the Philippines, who worked with me for most of the afternoon. When we finished, I had lost many months of entries, but not like my checking is now. To fix that I took out my old bank statements, luckily I pay for photocopies of checks I have manually written, so I was able with days and days of work to reenter the missing checks, most of them back in 2015.Now you have wiped off everything back through 2007. . I was all caught up until this week. YOU HAVE CHANGED THE PAGE USED to download checks from my bank account into my Quicken Accounts.a. No longer do I have my list of accounts that I have been using since 2007 It is as if I had not entered years of entries. Some checks were downloaded from Feb. of 2016 and the most recent ones of the last week. No others are there.. I will not enter anymore of the canceled.checks. I pray that someone will be able to correct what you have done to my accounts and straighten them out All three of them that are no longer functional. These include my American Express and Chase credit card accounts, along with my US Bank Account.b. It is like someone got into Quicken and tried to mess up something that was working nicely for me from 2007 until this spring. That is ten years ‘ worth of work. There is no way now I can enter my tax deductible receipts and just hope and pray they will still be there when I go into my accounts. Are you doing this on purpose? What is going on? You have messed up every account I work with almost daily.Please help me.Judy Burggraff phone(###) ###-#### email: ***@******.***
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  AnserGuy81 replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I would prefer remote assistance but quicken has really messed things up

I tried to accept your request for a phone call. It said payment failed on this end. Sometimes your bank or credit card company will block the charge to unknown websites, and a quick call usually clears that up.

Once you are ready to proceed, I am sending the remote service offer to you to be clicked and accepted.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Dustin. Have no reason why the charge did not go through unless Chase does not think that I should do business with you. Guess we won't be able to work together

I already stated that most credit cards and banks will block online purchases to websites you havent used before.

Our company has been in business since 2003 and we maintain an A+ rating with the better business bureau, as seen here. http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

With that being said, if you want to continue. Please try clicking and accepting the remote support offer again.

Dustin S