Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.
32989067

I have quickbooks pro 2016 and we would like to tie into our

Customer Question

Hi I have quickbooks pro 2016 and we would like to tie into our partners quickbook program so we can view the books for our business and Im not sure what I need to ask our partner information wise to hook up our quickbooks to his thank you
Category: Financial Software
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
should I wait tell morning for answer
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. I eed phone number to call you
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
what is your phone number?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
should I wait tell morning?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
is someone still there?
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Sorry about the delay

you mean you want to see in your quickbooks what they see in theres? So you get a total overview?

If so then you need their company file.

This is the main data file. Have them send this to you, it is the .QBW file that they open when opening Quickbooks and you can then open it in your copy

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you