Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

It seems I can't get transactions downloaded correctly

Customer Question

It seems I can't get transactions downloaded correctly because of a change in computers. Can you correct this?
JA: A combination of financial issues and software stuff sounds like a recipe for needing our Expert. You are in the right place. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I was using Quicken 2014 before the change and was unable to get all transactions after the change. Now I have Quicken 2015 and still cannot get the ones before the change to appear.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Financial Software Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 4 months ago.

hit ctrl A to get the accounts list

for each account that is not working

click edit

under online services

click reset

you should be able to log into the bank again and select which bank accounts link to which quicken accounts

that usually works but if it does not you can download a qfx file from the banks website and then import that into quicken under file / import / webconnect qfx files

once you import one succesfully it usually offers you the chance to "do it better" and if you say yes it sets up the one step update and now that it knows what it matches it usually works

I am able to get you my phone number and log in remotely to get it working with you but there is an additional charge.