Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

I received my Quicken Software today. We have used Intuit

Customer Question

I received my Quicken Software today. We have used Intuit for years with Turbo Tax. I forget my password. Setting up for Quicken, it asked for a password. My account is now blocked and I can't finish my registration. How can I reset my password ***** I can use it for quicken and turbo tax?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 4 months ago.

if you just dont remember the password ***** can use the lost password ***** to reset it on the sign in on this page

if it is truly blocked you have to contact intuit support which unforunately is closed until tuesday for memorial day but they are on this page

if you need the quicken at least before then you can create a new intuit id using a different email address on this page

that will let you work the quicken.