Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

Intuit log on is saying I don't have an internet connection

Customer Question

Intuit log on is saying I don't have an internet connection when I do
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 6 months ago.
that seems to be a bug that pops up when you have the password ***** linked to your intuit id What has worked for me in the past is to delete the password ***** / password ***** / remove vault and all passwords then do a one step update again and put the bank passwords in again. If you check the box to remember the passwords it should create a new vault. This time go slow and do NOT link it to your intuit account. Instead just give it its own password ***** if it is the same password ***** used before. That will stop it from going to the internet to check if it works or not.