Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

I recently upgraded to Quicken Deluxe 2016 with help from

Customer Question

I recently upgraded to Quicken Deluxe 2016 with help from your representative ***** *****. No EFT information is included in transfer of data from Quicken 2013.I am unable to send EFT messages to pay bills My Quicken Order is #QSTW17411718161.
Need help to include EFT entries
Fred Finn. email is***@******.***.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 5 months ago.
i can work on this with you tomorrow ( friday )if you mean that your automatic bill pay instructions are not going from quicken to your bank it might not have been set up properly in quicken.hit ctrl A to get the account listselect the proper accountclick editunder online services tab there should be a setting for automatic bill pay. you need to turn that on.