Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

2016 quicken Deluxe. My banking transactions dates & years

Customer Question

2016 quicken Deluxe. My banking transactions dates & years are scramble. How do I solve this problem?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 5 months ago.
i get this a lot. It is almost always a case of the register just being sorted wrong click on the word "Date" in the title bar above the date column.that will sort it on the once to sort one direction click again to sort the other direction clicking on any of the words in the title row will sort on that column so it is easy to accidentally sort it the wrong way. If that works for you, I hope that you will give me an excellent ratingYour rating is the only thing that allows me to be paid for my efforts. If it does not work please just post back in. I can solve it no matter what. If i have to i can even remote in to do it for you on your own computer while you watch.