Pete, Computer Engineer
Experience:  CISCO certified, Microsoft proficient, computing expert.

Having fought with computer problems , I purchase

Customer Question

Having fought with computer problems for months, I purchase a new computer, Windows 10. Also bought Quicken 2016 and tried to bring over my account data from a Quicken 7 file. I managed to miss many entries and now am unable to reconcile quicken with my bank account data. Is there any way I can go back to January with my quicken data and and download the bank info directly into Quicken? Is there a phone contact I can use to have a direct contact with a Quicken expert?
Bill King (###) ###-####
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi Bill,Do you have a backup from January available?You can contact Quicken technical support on 1***-***-****, Toll Free 24*7
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Your service might be excellent but I have no way telling because I can't read your answer. Please send it to me by email at***@******.***. When I understand what I need to do to get My Quicken account reconciled, I'll immediately send the rating info. Even if I rate you high personally, I'll have to rate your company very low based on the lack of any attempt to get your answer to me or inform me of how I can get the answer. You say you haven;t been compensated but you can be sure My charge card has been charged. When I started this this little quest, there was a note on the page that said my answer would be on link from the Home page. I haven't been able to find that link. How about sending me road map to the answer?
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi Bill,You will need to be logged in to the JustAnswer website, then you should be able to read my replies here.I am not allowed to email answers directly to you.Pete.