Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I'm trying to get on my quickbooks icon and it will not let

Customer Question

I'm trying to get on my quickbooks icon and it will not let me. It is giving me unrecoverable error in a box
Category: Financial Software
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
There was a code that showed up 19445 25658 and I had seen another error code somewhere which was 80070057
Expert:  Robert M. replied 7 months ago.
there are a bunch of fixes for that error on this pagehttp://support.intuit.ca/quickbooks/en-ca/iq/System-Requirements/Error-80070057-the-parameter-is-incorrect/SLN40405.html If you would like to try them go ahead. But it seems that in general it means quickbooks can't open the company file usually because of some sort of network problem or because it is already opened by another user.i would also suggest shutting all the pc's down and then trying again as possibly being the easiest way to resolve it. I am off for the night but i will be back here tomorrow afternoon and i can get it solved for you if that doesnt work and the stuff on the page is complicated or doesnt work. I can even get you my phone number and log in remotely to work on it with you if you want to pay a little bit extra for premium service.