Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.
32989067

I have the same problem with qb suddenly not recognizing my

Customer Question

I have the same problem with qb suddenly not recognizing my password ***** email. Not sure which. it isn't clear. Is this a problem that I solve through qb or my computer programs??
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeCan you tell me the exact message you get when it fails, and the version of QB you are using please?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sure, it says " Please verify your information:
if your password ***** ***** re-enter it below
if your email address is wrong, edit your emails settings in the
Send Forms Preferences. "and when I enter my password, that I have always used, is keeps telling me the same above message
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
qb 2015
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
have you restarted the computer then tried to open it?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I tried shutting off computer and that didn't work
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Ok, when was the last backup you made?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
it is backed up online
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
ok, restore the last back up file from when it was last working.Once the file is restored, then try to open it.Let me know the results please.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I have no idea how to do this. I tried signing in to my quickbooks online account and they say I don't have one. I better. I pay for it every month,
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
No problem, please follow the instructions here to do thishttp://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/opencms/sites/default/IPH/core/qb2k7/admin_n/files_n/olbu_restore_online.htmlLet me know the results please.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
okay, I am trying to work my way through it. Unfortunately they are asking for an photo I d ( !) and I at at the Dr's with my husband and can't do it until I get home. this is a nightmare. I have estimates I desperately need to get out and can't send until this problem is solved.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
I understand, but if they are requesting this, you wont be able to proceed until you give them the information they need sorry. But this is going to restore access for you once you have,
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
okay, thank you.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I will get back to you in an hour after I get home and scan the i.d etc.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
your welcome, If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I still can't get my online info. I checked online and I ma paying for it. I get as far as signing in and the next page says: " result" verifier " ok" and then some numbers and the rest of the page is blank.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
and if you click on ok?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
there is nothing to click on. Just those 3 words and a set of numbers.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
ok, looks to be an issue with your internet browser.Can you call(###) ###-####Then have the password ***** for you over the phone once you have verified yourself.Let me know the results please.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I go through the steps until I get to where it says " do you already have an account?" and I click to activate and that's when I get to the page with just the 3 words
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
ok Sure. Thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** know the results please