Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

My Password ***** does not accept my word which is correct.

Customer Question

My Password ***** does not accept my word which is correct. How can you reset a password?
JA: A password ***** huh? It happens to all of us! Fortunately, the wizards we work with know tech inside and out, and it would be my pleasure to connect you with one right away. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When I turn it on and input my Pin, It just indicates Pen is incorrect
JA: Soon. I'm trying to find the right Computer Technician for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.
Customer: Thank you Pearl
JA: Is there anything else the Computer Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 5 months ago.
This is for quicken ?You can go to tools / password ***** / you can reset it there if you know your intuit passwordor you can just delete the entire vault and create a new one.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I'm not sure I have a accomplished any thing .with your advise. But of bigger concern is the $43.00 dollar charge to my Visa when the only amount I authorized was $5.00. Please see that the charge of $43.00 is credited immediately
Beverley Savage
I have nothing to do with billingI don't know why they would charge that much unless you had another question open which i dont seeYou can email***@******.*** They deal with all billing issues. did you perhaps agree to an additional service for a remote session? I would be happy to do that and even suggest it as we don't seem to be getting anywhere this way and i can certainly fix it quickly if i can remote in.