Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have a 2015 Mac Air with Mac QuickBooks Desktop 2015. My

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Mac Air with Mac QuickBooks Desktop 2015. My son-in-law recently up-loaded my 2006 PC QuickBooks files onto the Mac Air. Rather than haul my Mac Air back and forth from my home to my business every day in order to update files, I would like to purchase a nearly new PC laptop, purchase an updated version of Quickbooks for PC and use a thumb drive to keep the two of them current. Is that doable with PC and Apple Mac?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Mike replied 5 months ago.
Yes but is a little involved you have to export it each time. See here: you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!