Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.

We have one of our bank accounts that is automatically filling

Customer Question

We have one of our bank accounts that is automatically filling in our ID AND password ***** we go to the log in page. How do we turn this off so we need to enter a password?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo do this, please do the followingOpen the Safari menu.Select Preferences.Switch to the Autofill tab.Click the Edit button for Usernames and Passwords.Delete the entry that corresponds with the site you want to remove.If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you