Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.

I did not file a 2014 return..I have been trying to file my

Customer Question

I did not file a 2014 return..I have been trying to file my 2015 taxes but has been rejected 2 notice says rejected because info does not match info in the IRS database: prior year AGI, prior year PIN or 2015 IRS issued EF PIN..How can I fix this and file my taxes..
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Barbara replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.You did not mention what tax preparation software program you are using...If you are using TurboTax, there is a specific question about not filing a 2014 tax return. When you say yes you did not file a 2014 tax return, you will be instructed to enter zero (0) for the prior year AGI to obtain your 2015 EF PIN. If you still cannot efile, you will have to mail in your return.Please let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 6 months ago.
Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you.Best regards,Barb