Lev, Tax Advisor
Experience:  Taxes, Immigration, Labor Relations

I need a copy of my 2013 Federal and Missouri Tax Returns and

Customer Question

I need a copy of my 2013 Federal and Missouri Tax Returns and a copy of my 2014 Federal Tax Extenion of Time to File Form. I thought I paid extra for Archival Service when I have done my taxes with Taxact Software. Can you help me ?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Lev replied 6 months ago.
You would need to request your tax return transcript - from IRS and from MO DOR.I may provide instructions how to do that - but you have to submit your own request.
Expert:  Lev replied 6 months ago.
Tax return and record of account transcripts are only available for the current tax year and three prior processing years. You must submit Form 4506T to request an account transcript for a tax year not available through get transcript by mail.If you are unable to use Get Transcript by Mail, you may try our automated phone transcript service at _1_800_908_9946_ to receive your transcript by mail. Please allow 5 to 10 calendar days for delivery.If you need a copy of your return, you must use Form 4506, Request for Copy of Return..For MO DOR tax return purposes - use following form