Andy4712
Andy4712, Accountant
Experience:  Accountant working with financial software.
17793914

What do CPA do in a Compliation and a review audit

Customer Question

***** ***** What do CPA do in a Compliation and a review audit - what information do they need - ? Our rental software and quickbooks ?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We have one owner that is accusing us of not giving him all.his money without saying we are stealing it so I want a report to show him the the money is in QBS and in rental.software
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tax Professionals generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Financial Software
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
We are a very small company so I know audits are like thousands of dollars and we only want to do his properties
Expert:  Andy4712 replied 7 months ago.
In a compilation, the accountant prepare financials. They provide no assurances as to the accuracy. A review provides limited assurances. Here is some information:http://www.wilkinsmiller.com/images/Brochure.pdfI hope this answers your question. If not, then please reply. Thank you.