Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

I have purchased turbotax deluxe and I'm trying to add a state

Customer Question

i have purchased turbotax deluxe and I'm trying to add a state please help
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.
Hi there Mike and welcomeWhat happens when you try to add a state? What stops you from doing this? I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse. I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps. Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong. If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me. Thanks, Richard