Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.

I am using Turbo Tax Premier. I am having difficulty with

Customer Question

I am using Turbo Tax Premier. I am having difficulty with the Royalties calculation. My total royalties is $1072 however as I complete the section the amount changes to $1984. Can Turbo Tax offer any suggestions as to what I may be doing wrong?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Barbara replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.TurboTax does offer free assistance over the phone and can actually walk you through the Royalty section.The number is(###) ###-#### TurboTax is open from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm eastern time.Hold times right now can be quite lengthy because it is nearing the tax filing deadline of 4/18.Best regards,Barb