Jade Adams
Jade Adams,
Experience:  Full Charge Bookkeeper at Waterpoint Marina
91636932

I've purchased the Deluxe Intuit edition of the 2015 tax return.

Customer Question

I've purchased the Deluxe Intuit edition of the 2015 tax return. When I install it, all I get is the 2014 return asking me if I want to amend the 2014 return which I do not. What am I doing wrong. I originally restarted my PC before I placed my disc in. Please help.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Jade Adams replied 8 months ago.
Hello,My name is***** and I look forward to helping you today.The Deluxe Intuit Edition 2015 is for your 2014 tax return. If you are needing to file your 2015 tax return, you will need the Deluxe Intuit Edition 2016. I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you.Thank you.