Jade Adams
Jade Adams,
Experience:  Full Charge Bookkeeper at Waterpoint Marina

Been trying days to access my tax documents. Multiple

Customer Question

Been trying for two days to access my tax documents. Multiple lockouts from TurboTax. Can I work this through you or do I have to call someone? If so what is a number
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Jade Adams replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is***** and I look forward to helping you today. Sorry you are having a difficult time logging in to your TurboTax account. I know they have tightened up their login lockout requirements to provide an extra layer of security to customers' online data. The most common cause of this is usually when customers have multiple accounts and they sign in to the wrong one. Do you happen to have additional accounts? You may also have a similar username to someone else so when they try to log in to their account, they could be putting in your username which would automatically log you out. I would call TurboTax at(###) ###-####and they should be able to help you get back into your account.