Jade Adams
Jade Adams,
Experience:  Full Charge Bookkeeper at Waterpoint Marina

I have requested a code to replace my password ***** 7 times

Customer Question

I have requested a code to replace my password ***** 7 times and get the prompt to check my email withno rresults (email ) what can I do?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Jade Adams replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is***** and I look forward to helping you today. I have experienced this before so I know it is frustrating. Have you checked your Spam email box? Sometimes if you haven't logged in to a website in a while it can be considered as spam and will go into that email box. If you are still having issues and the email is not in your spam box, you will probably need to call the company and ask them to manually reset your password ***** you. I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you.Thank you.
Hello again! Just following up to see if you need more help on this question. If you are satisfied, please take a moment to rate my service so that we can close out this question and I may receive credit for assisting you!