Jade Adams
Jade Adams,
Experience:  Full Charge Bookkeeper at Waterpoint Marina
91636932

I bought turbo tax deluxe and should have bought the home &

Customer Question

I bought turbo tax deluxe and should have bought the home & business. I would like to trade up. how do i do this?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Jade Adams replied 8 months ago.
Hello,My name is***** and I look forward to helping you today.I see that you purchased Turbo Tax Deluxe and you are wanting to upgrade to the Home and Business version. You can upgrade directly through your software and only pay the price difference between Deluxe and Home and Business when you are ready to file. You can also initiate an upgrade any time before filing:Open (continue) your return in the TurboTax software.Click Upgrade TurboTax, which you'll find along the very bottom of your screen (look for the "up" arrow).In the new window, select the version you'd like to upgrade to and click Upgrade Now. (Or No Thanks to abort the upgrade.)Follow the onscreen instructions to purchase the upgrade.I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.
Hello again! Just following up to see if you need more help on this question. If you are satisfied, please take a moment to rate my service so that we can close out this question and I may receive credit for assisting you!