Jade Adams
Jade Adams,
Experience:  Full Charge Bookkeeper at Waterpoint Marina

I Purchase the deluxe version of Turbo Tax at Staples. Now

Customer Question

I Purchase the deluxe version of Turbo Tax at Staples. Now I find that there is no schedule C. How can I add it to my computer? If I try to use C-EZ form, I can't enter any information - how do I get it to work?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Jade Adams replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is***** and I look forward to helping you today. You can initiate an upgrade any time before filing:Open (continue) your return in the TurboTax software.Click Upgrade TurboTax, which you'll find along the very bottom of your screen (look for the "up" arrow).In the new window, select the version you'd like to upgrade to and click Upgrade Now. (Or No Thanks to abort the upgrade.)Follow the onscreen instructions to purchase the upgrade.I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.
Hello again! Just following up to see if you need more help on this question. If you are satisfied, please take a moment to rate my service so that we can close out this question and I may receive credit for assisting you!