Jade Adams
Jade Adams,
Experience:  Full Charge Bookkeeper at Waterpoint Marina

My taxes keep saying error with w2 form box 1 isnt filled out

Customer Question

My taxes keep saying error with w2 form box 1 isnt filled out and i cant figure out how to check it and fix it..
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Jade Adams replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is***** and I look forward to helping you today. Box 1 on a W2 is Wages, tips, and other compensation. What you want to do is go back to the income section on your taxes and look under W2 income. You should be able to click on "edit" on each W2 that you have entered and make sure that box 1 has an amount in each box. I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you.Thank you.
Hello again! Just following up to see if you need more help on this question. If you are satisfied, please take a moment to rate my service so that we can close out this question and I may receive credit for assisting you!