Jade Adams
Jade Adams,
Experience:  Full Charge Bookkeeper at Waterpoint Marina

Mel, I have QuickBooks Pro 2009 Release R3P. I had a crash

Customer Question

Mel, I have QuickBooks Pro 2009 Release R3P. I had a crash and lost all data including the QuickBooks app. Reinstalled app but now it informs me to update and all I get is Error #12029
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: that's it
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Jade Adams replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is***** and I look forward to helping you today. This error is caused by QuickBooks not being able to utilize your Internet connection on your computer. The primary reason QuickBooks cannot recognize an Internet connection is that applications installed on the computer interfere with the QuickBooks download, such as antivirus protection agents, firewalls, and so on.There are some ideas on how to resolve this issue on this website: all of these suggestions don't work, I would give Intuit a call at(###) ###-#### ***** hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you.Thank you.
Hello again! Just following up to see if you need more help on this question. If you are satisfied, please take a moment to rate my service so that we can close out this question and I may receive credit for assisting you!