Jade Adams
Jade Adams,
Experience:  Full Charge Bookkeeper at Waterpoint Marina

I have purchased Premier, and need upgrade to Home & Busin

Customer Question

I have purchased Premier, and need upgrade to Home & Business.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Jade Adams replied 6 months ago.
Hello,My name is***** and I look forward to helping you today. I see that you purchased Quicken Premier, and now you need to upgrade to Quicken Home & Business. I also see that you bought it in the mail, but it should have been the Home & Business Edition. When did you purchase Quicken Premier? Was it recently?
If you purchased a program recently and they sent you the wrong program, I would call the company that you ordered it from and let them know so they can send you out the correct product. If you are looking to upgrade, I have found you a GREAT price here: You can purchase the disc and it will come in the mail or you can download it directly to your computer for a cheaper price.
I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you. Thank you.
Hello again! Just following up to see if you need more help on this question. If you are satisfied, please take a moment to rate my service so that we can close out this question and I may receive credit for assisting you!