Jade Adams
Jade Adams,
Experience:  Full Charge Bookkeeper at Waterpoint Marina
91636932

I need a proper software to keep my expenses and income and

Customer Question

I need a proper software to keep my expenses and income and also to be a trucking software that can do ifta automatically, keep in mind its for a very small business.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Jade Adams replied 10 months ago.
Hello,My name is***** and I look forward to helping you today. There are a couple of great programs out there for trucking companies. I suggest using TruckingOffice, TruckBytes or even RigBooks. I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you.Thank you.
I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. If you are happy with my service, please provide a rating. If not, please let me know so l can continue to help you.Thank you.
Do you have any other questions for me? Do you need any more information on any of these programs?
Hello again! Just following up to see if you need more help on this question. If you are satisfied, please take a moment to rate my service so that we can close out this question and I may receive credit for assisting you!