caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer

I have tried to interface Quicken Home & business with a Church

Customer Question

I have tried to interface Quicken Home & business with a Church software program (Servant Keeper-which is said will work!). For income stream purpose....SK is set up to transfer data into Quicken. First set up all checking accounts. Then set up (like invoices as I understand), accounts just like are in account manager of SK. These are such as Tithes and Offerings....Benevolence...Building Fund an such. Therefore you will be building in Quicken the streams of income as given by persons for accounting purpose/financial statements. I have several accounts that Quicken would not allow me to transfer! It said already exists...which is NO WAY! I have never entered anything into Quicken except those 2 accounts. And can not transfer a deposits....until a/c's are set up! Does anyone have any idea why these a/c's would not set up? or transfer the names of them? They were (Building Fund, Foreign Missions, General Fund, Home Missions, Tithes and Offerings and Youth More than Conquers).
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 6 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.Please confirm you have done thisClick on Accounts on the top left side of Quicken, then click on Add Accounts down at the bottom. Choose the type of account you wish to add (such as Checking or Saving), then click Next. Pick your financial institution by searching for it or by selecting it from the list below the search box. Log into your bank by adding your user name and password. You can choose to have Quicken save your password ***** you'd like.Note: If your bank is not on the list or prefer not to download (manually add your account), click on Advanced Setup at the bottom of this screen and follow through the prompts. If you decide to take the route, you will not need to continue with the steps below. Click the Connect button to download your transactions into Quicken. Once complete, you can either go directly into Quicken to see these transactionsAlso what version of mac or windows do you use?? Waiting your feedback
Hello again just follow-up to see if you need more help on this or i an log on to your machine to help you.