Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Experience:  18+ years of experience in tax preparation; 25+ years of experience as a real estate/corporate paralegal.
71603090

Just need to know how to get past copies of my 941 from IRS.

Customer Question

Just need to know how to get past copies of my 941 from IRS. They have the hard copies. My quickbooks is down
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Barbara replied 8 months ago.
Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.You can obtain copies of your filed 941's directly from the IRS, but it will be expensive--$50 per return.Use Form 4506.https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506.pdfPlease let me know if I can assist you further.Thank you and best regards,Barb
Expert:  Barbara replied 8 months ago.
Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please come back to me here, and I will be happy to assist you.Best regards,Barb