Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

My name is

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****. I'm trying to figure out the correct "tax line mapping" for salaries and wages that show up on Line 9 of the 1065.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That makes me believe you aren't there.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Reps generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 8 months ago.
are you using a software program to do this and can you be a bit more specific about the problem ?Those should be wages paid out by the partnership company.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
What a bunch of crap! Simple question - no answer. I found it myself - the answer is "Deductions: Other salaries and wages" for line 9 on a 1065. You guys are a rip-off.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 7 months ago.
so your question was "where do i put salaries on line 9"and you answered your own question with 'i put it on line 9" glad that got resolved but i am not sure what you wanted from us or why you are mad about it.
Expert:  Jade Adams replied 7 months ago.
Opt Out