Anne, Master Tax Preparer
Experience:  Enrolled Agent with 25 Years Experience specializing Individual and Small Businesses

I have turbotax 2014 installed on my computer. I did not delete

Customer Question

I have turbotax 2014 installed on my computer. I did not delete it, I put the disc for 2015
and unknown to me, it was the program I entered the tax info for 2015 in.
So when I pull up the 1040, it shows 2014 with the 2015 info in it. What whould I do
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Anne replied 6 months ago.
HII'm Anne. I've been preparing taxes for 28 years and I'll be happy to help you. I've used Turbo Tax the last couple of years, and I have both 2014 & 2015 on my computer. Go ahead and re-enter everything in the 2015 program. Be sure to say NO to any questions re: importing information from the 2014 return. This SHOULD alleviate any problems with Turbo Tax recognizing the same exact information, and should let you still efile 2015. If this information has been helpful to you, please take the moment to rate positive by clicking on the stars.It is ONLY through positive ratings that we are compensated for our time and knowledge. Thank you for choosing justanswer.