Shawn P Adamo
Shawn P Adamo, CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
Experience:  CPA, Professor, CFP. CGMA, Business Consultant, Professor, PFS I have decades of experience answering these questions.
15641319

I signed up yr Online Backups by Quicken that came with a 30

Customer Question

I signed up for I yr Online Backups by Quicken that came with a 30 day trial. I received ny Account registration effectiveMarch 22, 2016, but when I try to do my online backup I get hung up on two items # There must be a file on your computer to store the backups in? I need someone to tell me how to do this. Also since this is a new computer and am now running Windows 10 I also get this meswage after I download the Backup software and don't have a clue what to do, Message reads Online backup is unable to update its settings in the windows registry, Your log in profile must support registry access for use to use online backup. Please execute this installer program using the run as administrator option. I don't have a clue what to do...
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Shawn P Adamo replied 11 months ago.

II do the usb stick(in case of a computer crash weekly) and an on my computer or to Microsoft One cloud.. I would never pay for the online backup. I think if you back it yup to your computer is is less expenseive. At worse case scenario use a usb stick.