Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

Having an issue with quickbooks, you run a report it looks

Customer Question

having an issue with quickbooks, you run a report it looks fine, try to print and the report goes to 0 like there is 0 data in the report/system worked fine for last year+ and just started doing it, working on possibly data repair as per this article I found you showed someone..
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: thats basically it, goto open invoices for this months aging
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Tech Support Reps generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 6 months ago.

i think the settings must be different when you print it than when you run it for viewing

perhaps the filters are set to last year ?

do you print it right from the screen that you viewed it on or do you use some sort of saved report ?

I would be happy to log in remotely to work on it with you if you are willing to pay a little bit more.