Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler, Network Engineer
Experience:  21 years in Computer, desktop, software and hardware support
21913621

My accountant had made false entrys as term liabilities and

Customer Question

my accountant had made false entrys as long term liabilities and I am trying to make the correct entry
JA: The Financial Software Technician will know how to help. Please tell me more so we can help you best.
Customer: she made several accounts that were false and was taking money monthly. I need to get this cleared from my books
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Financial Software Technician should know?
Customer: no just need to make the proper entry to get it off the books
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Financial Software Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Christopher Bessler replied 8 months ago.

I'll be happy to help you work through this, but the listed price here is far too low. First, I will ask that it be raised, second, I will need to know what type of software you are actually using. Then it should be a simple matter of voiding or deleting the correct entries. Let me know...