Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

Earlier this year (2016) I started my taxes on line, but now

Customer Question

earlier this year (2016) I started my taxes on line, but now I cannot get back to what I had filed. This year has been the absolute worst year for me trying to use turbotax. You have really slipped. CCan you find my partially filled in taxes?? It is fror C****** ******, [email protected]***********.net, and I can give you my SSN and some other identifying information.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  BK-CPA replied 6 months ago.

Hello and thank you for your question.

This isn't TurboTax, so you'll have to contact them. FYI, no, they won't be able to recover your partially completed return because the agents there cannot view it unless you pull it up on your computer and then do a screen-share. They can reset your password, but that's about it. You'll have to remember whatever login information you used, and if you can't, you're generally s.o.l.